Add-on - PhotoMotor Response
Embryos 36 hpf
ZebraBox upgraded to trigger Photo Motor Response in microplates, according to Dr. David Kokel protocol including :
- ZebraLab software extension for High Intensity Light Source
- Top light intensity light source on top of the zebrafish
- Monitoring of fish locomotion
- Control of light sequences
- ZebraBox PMR Plug-in
- High-Intensity Lighting system,
- Light source on the top of the microplate,
- Full HD camera 4.1mpix (2048 x 2048), 1“ cmos, speed up to 90 fps,
- Lens with zoom in capabilities for 48 wells out of a 96 wells microplate.
- Controllable Top High Power Light intensity : 0 to 40 000 Lux
- Power supply :
- Power requirements : 12Volt DC, 2.0Amp (max),
- Mains adapter : input 100-240 V.AC, output 12 V.DC, 2 A.