Open Field Test
Open Fields are usually used to analyze exploratory, stress and anxiety behavior but also to measure locomotor activity levels into the arena.
Perform also Novel object recognition test into our open field. One or several objects are set up into the open field.
Rodents are tested on the exploration time on the novel object setup compare to the previous experiment. The aim is to test rodents memory deficiency.
- Simple to set up, to clean and store,
- ViewPoint Open Field exist in white black or gray,
- It is well compatible with our infrared light floor,
- Analyze up to 4 open fields simultaneously thanks to VideoTrack,
- Exist single one, per 2 or 4,
- Differents sizes are available for rats and mice.