Open Field Test
Open Fields are usually used to analyze exploratory, stress and anxiety behavior but also to measure locomotor activity levels into the arena.
Perform also Novel Object Recognitiontest in our open field. One or several objects are set up into the open field.
Rodents are tested on the exploration time on the novel object setup compare to the previous experiment. The aim is to test rodents' memory deficiency.
- Easy to set up, clean and store,
- ViewPoint's Open Field exists in white, black or gray,
- Well compatible with our InfraRed light floor,
- Available with 1, 2 or 4 areas,
- Analyze up to 4 open fields simultaneously thanks to VideoTrack,
- Different sizes are available for rats and mice.